Optimize your investment in
As a Connect IT attendee, you will have the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of speaking sessions across technical, certification and business tracks. For IT pros, learn how Unitrends solutions can help your organization simplify and scale backup and disaster recovery across your unique environment; enhance your use of hybrid cloud and DRaaS; fully utilize automated disaster recovery testing, recover quickly from ransomware, continue to meet the demands of regulatory requirements, and much more. For VARs and MSPs, Connect IT is all about growing your business, learning more about the technologies that make you successful, increasing your monthly recurring revenue, making connections, and strategies for selling Unitrends alongside your other managed services.
Connect IT brings together a diverse group of data protection experts, business leaders, customers, partners, and influencers in an interactive and entertaining environment. It’s also a great opportunity to socialize and network with your peers from around the globe. There are more than 50 sessions to attend, and more importantly, when you attend Connect IT in person, you’ll get to hear from Unitrends product managers directly and get a firsthand look at new features and developments… and if you’re lucky, you might event get some insider information.
Besides the learning track sessions, there is also the solution expo which goes beyond Unitrends and expands to give you access to the whole Unitrends and Kaseya ecosystem. This is another great learning opportunity…and you may pick up some sweet swag along the way.
For End Users
- Unlock the Power of Automated DR.
- Rethink the Remote Office: How to streamline ROBO IT protection.
- Nutanix + Unitrends. Integrated, certified, and ready when you are.
- Unitrends Forever Cloud (and why you need it).
- What’s Next: Unitrends Roadmap.
For VARs and MSPs
- Our Cloud is Your Cloud. Deliver your own cloud services and greater value with Unitrends.
- Xtra and Done Deal: How Unitrends is changing the game for VARs and MSPs.
- Expert Advice for Sizing and Scaling Unitrends Deployments.
- Unitrends Services That Can Supplement Your Own (and your bottom line).
- What’s Next: Unitrends MSP Roadmap.
There are plenty of reasons for you to attend Connect IT 2019, but does your boss feel the same way? We recommend scheduling a one-on-one meeting to pitch the idea, but let us give you a hand to lay the groundwork for that discussion.
Unitrends, a Kaseya company, is the leading provider of all-in-one backup and disaster recovery solutions. Protecting over 30,000 organizations around the globe, Unitrends recognizes the unique ecosystem that exists between IT pros, resellers and MSPs and offers a solution that can meet a variety of different customers’ needs.